Thursday, November 7, 2013

Top Fall Nail Polishes!♡♡♡

Essie in Penny Talk
Words can't describe how beautiful this nail polish is. I've own this one for almost a year now and it's still going strong. It's a gorgeous rose gold color(every girls fave color) that has metallic finish. I'm absolutely obsessed with this all year around! The only problem I have with it is that it wears off easily at the top of the nail and I dont recommend using a top coat because it changes the whole finish of the polish. I love that its like a nude but with a twist :)


 OPI in Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous
This polish and I have made memories together. I brought this from a OPI holiday collection 4 YEARS AGO! Thats how much I adore it. I keep bringing it back to life because its that fabulous. I'm not a dark nail kind of girl and this is the darkest I'd go. I love the whole matellic finish and the shimmer. It's my type of "black". It most definitely needs two coats to get the whole color pay off but if you layered it over a black polish it would look gorgeous! Love love love!


 Deborah Lippmann in Modern Love
Whoever doesnt think this color is absolutely gorgeous is crazy! Most people love their pinky nudes but this is my type of nude. Everytime I use it I fall more and more in love. It sort of reminds me of Urban Decay's Tease shadow. It has a purple undertone that makes it so unique compared to all the other nude colors I own. I will repurchase 100 bottles of this if I ever find out its discontinued.  

No comments:

Post a Comment