Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Beginning!♡♡♡

First I would like to say hello and welcome to my brand new baby, Just Throw in Some Glitter! I'm so excited to start this blogging journey and that only positive and bright things come out of this. I've always wanted to start my own blog but just never sat down and did it. I would make up a billion and one excuses to why it could never be done, but today I just grabbed my MacBook and took the first big step into something that will hopefully be a life long thing. Writing has always been something I really enjoyed doing since a very young age. I'm one of those people who express themselves a lot clearer on pen and paper than orally. If you found this blog through my Youtube channel than you already know this will be my all things beauty(and whatever I just need to let others know)  one stop shop. I have a passion for makeup and skincare, now even moving more into haircare. I just love the fact that you can take a little bit of makeup and enhance the beauty you already possess or become someone totally new. It's a crazy kind of wonderful thing. 
So I guess I should properly introduce myself. Hello my name is Tina! I'm pretty much a broke college student who spends way to much time watch/making YouTube videos and surfing the web for the latest beauty breakthrough. I'm a huge animal lover, I have 3 dogs, a cat and a gorgeous rabbit. I live the beautiful sunny South Florida. I consider myself a beach bum, when I get the chance to take a drive down to the beach I'm all over it. Well, I'm going to end this post here. I cant wait to see what the future brings! Cheers to this new adventure! 

My Youtube Channel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment