Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fall Lippies Haul!♡♡♡


 

Well No Buy November was a total fail for me :( But I just couldnt resist this great deal that walgreens is having this week, 40% off Revlon products! And for all the couponers out there Walgreens has an in store coupon for $1 off Color Burst lip products and on coupons.com they have another coupon that can be used on top of that. Oh and I almost forgot! If you guys follow me on instragram I posted a coupon that was put out a couple weeks ago for $3 off any Revlon face product! Its crazy how much money you can save!
I didnt let myself get over board(well not yet at least lol) so I only bought 3 lip products. The first is a Maybelline Babylips in Soothing Sorbet, its a very pretty light berry color perfect for just a bit of color on the lips and very moisturizing. Next is from the new Revlon Color Burst Lacquer Balms in the color Enticing Desirable, these balms are crazy pigmented and dont dry out my lips. The color is a brighter berry tone red on the lips.  Now for the next product some people might disagree with me on this but I think nudes are perfect for the fall time. I picked up the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Precious, its a nude pink color that has a bit of a gloss to it. I wore it yesterday and I'm already obsessed! The last thing I got was a Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet which is a darker berry red. This is probably the one I'm most excited to use. I love how moisturizing the lip butters! So that it my little haul for you guys! Hurry out there to your nearest Walgreens to stock up on your favorite Revlon products before the sales gone! :)

My Youtube

3 comments:

  1. they all look like gorgeous shades!
    xx
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog especially this post. We are both part of the 2014 Blogger challenge - I have followed and can't wait to check out your posts. Love Jules @ http://lippylikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shades! :D

    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog http://girlinmymirrorxo.blogspot.co.uk/ :) Merry Christmas <3

    ReplyDelete