Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Serum and Rinse Off Treatment!♡♡♡

Rinse Off Treatment
While browsing the aisles of Target I ran into this gem and I'm so glad I did! This hair mask is amazing! I'm very picky with deep conditioning treatments so I was surprised to find that I really liked this one. The formulation is thinner than most hair masks and has a really wonderful scent. When I first applied it I could of bet my whole makeup collection that I wasn't going to like it but when I rinsed it out after a couple minutes my hair felt like heaven! A little goes a long way since it spreads so easily so it will last a while. Also the scent last in your hair after you rinse it off which is a big bonus! 
$4.97 at Walmart

Strengthening Serum
It took my months to find this product at my local Walmart, but the wait was totally worth it! I apply this to all of my hair starting at the ends, my hair has never been this healthy and soft before. The smell is amazing and the texture of this serum isn't thick which I love. I use about one pump to cover my lion's mane. I'm not afraid to get close to my roots with this and I've never had a greasy issue with it either. I have a lot of hair thats extremely thick and my hair loveeeeees this. :)
$3.97 at Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment