Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Animal Hoarder?


 

So I'm know by my friends as the animal hoarder, I don't take offense to it because they're totally right! I just absolutely love animals. Before I was born my family always had pets and its been that way since. The pictures above are my babies! Milo(top left) is my 15 year old tail-less cat. I love this cat way to much! He's been in our family so long that I don't remember him not being here. Then we have my pups Jacob, Koda, and Buddy. Jacob, or Jakes, is my 5 year old Chihuahua/Pomeranian that I got for my 15th birthday. He my son and I just can't get enough of his awkward personality and adorable face. Next we have Koda who is my sisters 10 year old Pomeranian, he's the sweetest most lovable pup out there. He's the perfect little lap dog. Then theres Buddy. Oh Buddy. This dog is more than a handful, he drives us all crazy but we cant help but love him. He destroys everything he gets his paws on but once we makes his puppy face you cant help but forgive him. Last but definitely not least is my little fluff ball Louise but I call her LouLou. My precious, perfect little bunny! I still remember the day I came home with her and my dad freaked out hahaha. My mom told him its better that I have a bunny then bring home a baby! She made a good point and he dropped the subject of taking LouLou back.
So these are all of my little angels! If I could have more I would but i think 5 is good... for now ;)

My Youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment