Monday, November 4, 2013

Homecoming 2013!♡♡♡

Its crazy to see how time goes by so quickly and people grow up in the blink of an eye. Saturday was my little sister, Juliet, and my long lost sister Natalie's homecoming. We spent the whole day getting them all glammed up for the big night. Even through the laughs and the tears they ended up being the most beautiful girls there! Luckily I was able to film the whole experience for them, from hair to makeup to the bus taking them away for the night. It brought back so many memories from when I was in high school. If you would like to see the video of the whole homecoming getting ready process click here :)


And if you wanted to see a close up of their eye makeup here it is! 
For Juliet I was going for a golden Greek goddess look because she has the most beautiful blue eyes and I wanted to play them up. So I used my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette: Half Baked on the lid and bottom lash line, Chopper in the outer lid, and Smog from the Naked 1 palette in the crease. I also smudged some brown eyeliner on her top lash line and add a bit of mascara. 
For Natalie I went with a smokey eye. From the Naked 1 palette I took Sidecar and put it all over the lid, then I went in with Pistole and darkened up the out half of the eye. With a light hand I added in Blackout which is a matte black shadow to get the dark smokey effect. Her chocolate brown eyes looked absolutely amazing with this eye look!



No comments:

Post a Comment