Wednesday, November 13, 2013

#2014BloggerChallenge!♡♡♡


Hello there my beauties! So I have an exciting post for you guys! I've just joined a blogger challenge for this upcoming year. Twice a month the bloggers who are apart of the challenge will be posting about things that are assigned to us from Gaby of AnotherGirlyBlg. The challenge posts can be about anything, its supposed to push you out of your safe zone and get you writing about things you wouldnt normally blog about. Not only does it make blogging more exciting but you also get to meet a lot more bloggers out there who have common interest as you or maybe they're the totally opposite. I'm extremely excited for 2014 and I hope you all are too! If you'd like to be apart of this amazing challenge you can email Gaby at anothergirlyblg@gmail.com with your name, url, and email. I hope all you join and good luck! <3


2 comments: