Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Dr. Jart Black Label Detox Beauty Balm Review!♡♡♡


Hello my beauties! So today I thought I would do my first review for you guys. As you can see from the title and the picture it's going to be on the Dr. Jart Black Label Detox BB Cream. I actually purchased this product way back when and now I'm ready to give my opinion about it. Well first off the BB cream only comes in one shade so that can be a big turn off for some people, luckily it was a good match for me. I'm about an NW 20/25 in MAC so I'm pretty pale. I love that the packaging has a pump so you can control how much product comes out. Now onto the actually application, it is a beige gray color and the formula is a bit thick. I recommend using your fingers to apply it to get the best coverage and to warm up the product a bit to it blends easily. As you can see from the top picture I have far from perfect skin, I have good amount of redness and acne scaring from the good ole crazy hormonal days. But this bb cream covers it up beautifully! It does wash me out a smidge but I like to let it set for a about a minute or so while I do my eye makeup, then Ill set it with powder and go on with the rest of my routine. This is an excellent product especially for the for fall and winter. Its moisturizing and very light weight plus it gives good coverage. My skin is also on the oilier side and I never have problems with breakouts or my face getting shiny with this product. This price can be a bit pricey for some people for retailing at $36 at sephora
I hope you beauties liked this review and let me know if you would like to me review anything else! Love you all so much and have a beautiful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment